Hey guys! Welcome back to the blog! Today I wanted to share a quick snack recipe that I love to make! I love any type of “no-bake” recipe because it makes it easy for a busy college student like me. I’m sure a lot of you can relate!
This peanut butter chocolate no bake cookie is full of protein, healthy fats and “super foods” like chia seeds and maca, and is sweetened naturally with honey. It makes the perfect afternoon pick me up, pre workout snack or evening dessert.
Here’s the recipe!
Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Protein Cookie Bites
- 1 and 1/4 cup old fashioned oats (I’ve made it with quick oats too, and it works fine)
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder of choice (I used Cenegetics Grass Fed Whey this time)
- 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter (you can substitute almond butter too)
- 2 Tablespoons Spectrum Warrior Vitality Blend with Chia, Maca and Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (or vanilla stevia drops)
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until fully combined. Store the “dough” in the fridge of freezer for 20-30 minutes to allow it to harden a bit. This will make it easier to form into balls. After 20-30 minutes take your dough out of the fridge and roll spoonful size pieces into balls. Store in an air tight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!